Sunday, June 22, 2008

Mini Update.

Wow, it's been some time. A lot has been going on. I went on a mini vacation, then I got home, and did some work and went to class, and was sick with the virus going around... and then LANDEN CAME!!! So I have a new nephew, who is so cute and so much fun! :) I love them both! I was worried that I wouldnt have as much love, but I do! I love both of them more than all the words in th world could say.

Classes are going well. I graduate in 56 days! I can wait! Really I CAN! I know most people say they CAN'T, however, I can... I am feeling really overwhelmed and unsure about graduation. I know the time will be here, and I am going to miss all those college weekends with my friends who understand me more than most... Mainly, because they understand the late night madness of a papers, group project, and all those things you just dont get until you have been in Springfield. I really truly believe that if I'd known all the details going into group project, I wouldnt have went to Springfield. But then I think, my life would be missing key people, well, mainly Ms. Hudson. She's kept me from losing it a few times.

Things here are getting more exciting. I am looking at many things to do after graduation. I will NOT be going back into the Masters right away, I am looking at moving to another country and doing some work over there. Details are still in making, and once I get it all settled I will be sure to write about it here...

Today, I had a criminal justice class, well, on the way back from lunch the professor was stopped by a cop... now, what are the chances of that?! We all laughed, simply because the girl who told us, put it this way, "Hey everyone, the teacher got stopped by the Po-Po!" and then there was a burst of laughter throughout the room. We laughed about it. and He was like do you women always share everything about eachother. It was pretty funny!
Well, I am signing off for now. I am wore out, and overwhemed right now with all this home work. I am hoping I CAN get it all done...
Much love.
("you be who you be" JPH) I just love that.

1 comment:

Simmons girlz said...

Will be watching out for that move..keep me up to date!