Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Live, Laugh, Love.

I am starting this blog off with one of my favorite quotes...
"To remove me from my essence is to deny me of who I am."
I just love that... because who wants to not be their true self... sadly so many out there... Mainly, it's because they don't like who they are... If you don't like who you are, change it, for the better. Easier said then done I am well aware...
After a long day, I am sitting here at the computer listening to Delilah...I love this show. Everything about it. For me, there is nothing like pulling through Starbucks, getting my favorite coffee, and sitting under the stars listening to the stories. As I pull away from the drive-thru, I am reminded to slow down and love someone. I then decide to offer one more smile, one more thank you as I pull away... I am sure, after the 3rd of 4th thank you from the same person the lady or man at the window is for someone elses thank you... Or, whatever else it is that person wishes to say. So for now, I am signing off to slow down and love someone... :)

No comments: