Saturday, July 19, 2008

Group Project/ Venting session...

As students of Springfield College, we are required before graduation to complete a year long class / process called Group Project. It pretty much means giving back into the community...
This class has by far had its ups and downs. Mainly it is overly time consuming, and pulls many emotions out...

I've learned a lot about myself throughout my time in group... However, today, I have reached my all time high of frustration... I told my group leader back in May, that, August 3rd I would not be able to meet over lunch break. However, today they all decided that we MUST meet... and we MUST be there since we aren't going to be able to get together before our final group project presentation day.... Which, now puts me in a tight spot... I have to now change my plans and its causing me a lot of frustration... however, I will live with it I guess... It just changes everything I had planned for that day with someone... But she and I will manage and I guess I will live. I have only 28 more days to put up with this mess! I cant wait to be finished with Group!!

I am tired of home work... However, I am sure I will be longing to get back into the flow of it... For now, I am soaking up the time I have left with Ms. Hudson... She is far to good to me... I don't know where I would be if it weren't for her throughout my time here at Springfield!

For now, I am signing off to go do MORE group things.. I promise you it never ending....

Sorry for the vent session.... :)

No comments: