Tuesday, July 15, 2008

33 days

Well, Graduation is right here. I know this next month is going to be packed full of events, which will help it these next 33 days pass. It seems like I was just at over a hundred days. Now, I am right at a month. My how time is going quickly...
My senior paper is finished, and I am having proofed over again and again. :) It must be turned in by Friday. YAY! Hopefully Once I get it back there wont be to many changes that need to be made. ahhh I cant wait! Really!!!

So, a lot has been going on, and I am pretty excited about the changes.... I am going to be going over to Spain for some time to live and work there. I am excited about this adventure in my life.

Landen has arrived, well a month ago! He's perfect! Joshua adores him! He sleeps great! He was born weighing 7 lbs and 6 oz. He was 20 in long. He is amazing!

I love those two boys more than I ever thought you could love a human! I cant even tell you how they make my heart smile!!!!Josh has turned into this funny little kid. Hes going to be the class clown and super smart...
Today as his daddy was getting ready for work he said to Joe, "Bye-Bye Daddy." Joe didnt reply because he didnt hear Joshua, and so Joshie said it again, to no response.... Josh gets up walks over to Joe, and says "Say bye bye Daddy." Needless to say they had a nice laugh about him telling his daddy to say bye bye...

These little boys bring the greatest joy to my life. I cant wait to see them!! I love sitting on the floor with Joshie playing, and I love sitting and holding little Landen and watching his smile... The smiles these two boys give could melt a heart of stone... I could go on and on about these two.

I was finally able to tell Ms. Hudson about Spain. She was beyond thrilled. I cant tell you how many times she told me she was so excited... as long as I stayed in contact. :) I promised I would.
We had many laughs about my professor for the day... He is by far the weirdest teacher I've had yet!!!!! Oh my....

With graduation right here I am feeling more and more nervous with each passing day... I ordered the invites, my cap and gown, and the sashes we must wear... I am working on the graduation party list... The realization hits me everyday! Something is said, or done in preparation for graduation... So for now, I am logging off to go get my group project stuff done for the meeting on Saturday.

Much love...
jana

No comments: