Sunday, November 23, 2008

Wow, November is almost over! I dont even know where the month as gone... It's a wild ride these last 6 weeks or so... I am still trying to figure out a way to get to Europe. I can't explain to any one how it is burning within my soul. At this point, I almost dont care where I end up in Europe, I just feel like I need to be there. I'm looking at every possiblity there could be... We will see where it ends up... I cant believe Thanksgiving is this week. I am looking forward to the day of family. I actually have to work, yea, it purely sucks, and I was upset about it at first, but then I realized, that the hotel will be dead, and I will be able to read my book, and do some more job searching for something with a little more money... To save for Europe... :) I have that on brain... I dont know how to tell you other than it's like a fire burning in my soul... I just want to be there like never before. I've applied for a few teaching jobs, that offer great deals and such.... So, we will see what happens. I applied for a job in Korea, and they've been contacting me about coming on with them. However, I can't go an entire year without my family and missing the important dates, like: Megs graduation, Landens first birthday, and small stuff like that...

Today I went to Tampa, and Had lunch with my Lisa... Gosh I've missed her like crazy!!! I had so much fun with her and talking with her! Every time I walk away from her I feel like I've gained something new... I also go to see my sweet Ms. Hudson. When I walked in, She looked to me, and said, " Why dont you just come back and do the masters? You cant stay away... " I stayed in her class, it made me realize how much I miss her classes, and her! My goodness, I miss the days of sitting in her class, and being there all day... I also met another lady, Dr. Singh we sat and talked about the masters, these poor people are trying HARD to get me back. But, I just dont feel ready, for whatever reason... Well, other than that mini update I am set...
Hope all has a great thanksgiving...
love to all

2 comments:

Simmons girlz said...

Come to tulsa...sometimes this can really feel like a different county (wait, I mean what America should be like) hehe! We met people from all over the world at Rhema..just a thought!
love ya

Simmons girlz said...

We do have some friends whose brother has a ministry in Europe. I will have to ask her what the name of it is
R U ready for Christmas?