Monday, November 10, 2008

just a little something.

Life these last few weeks for me have been more than frustrating, I’m being stretched more than ever and sometimes I don’t handle it so well. A lot has changed, for us as a nation, for our world, and yet for so many personally. I’ve become very frustrated with my current employer, and his lack of understanding how to be a manager, or run a hotel for that matter. It’s sad when your employees who are new know more than you do about the hotel you’ve been overseeing for two years now. Anyways, that’s not the purpose of my email. Personally, I was looking forward to a nice holiday season, where I wasn’t be rushed about from working on Thanksgiving, and Christmas, or having to rush off to classes, I was ready for a year to just be able to hang out with my family, and make memories, put the lights on the tree of choice, and the list goes on. However, due to my current situation, unless something happens, which is what I am hoping for… It will be a rushed season… To many wondering about Spain, and all it was going to be, it’s been put on hold. For when I am not sure, I do hope it happens soon. No, this doesn’t mean I will be enrolling for the Masters, if you ask Sweet Ms. Hudson I will do it in time, her face said that to me yesterday when I proudly announced I wouldn’t be doing the masters, she also reaffirmed what I saw in her expression through her gentle words. Anyways, that’s the latest update. I am trying a to get a job here, or anywhere for that matter. All in all, I am thankful for my job and I am thankful I know how to do it well, and even though life is a little out of hand right now, and I might feel like losing it from time to time, I am still alive and breathing, I am still able to enjoy all the love that surrounds me. And to that, I am thankful

No comments: