Monday, July 20, 2009

One Night.

Well, my current time is 11:57 PM.
I have finally walked through the door of my cozy home. Where my family is sleeping so peacefully. The house is still, and the only noise I hear: my typing fingers, and a fan.
I am sitting here waiting for my dinner to cook. Yes, I am aware that, it is now: 12 am. I had to work all night, and due to a power failure for almost three hours I did not sit, eat, nor drink. the entire shift.
I made it, I lived, it was all good.
All in all, I just wanted to share this quote:
"As always, I hope to grow brighter, funnier,
I hope to learn to be even more well-rounded,
But for now, I cannot be any better than I am."
Maya Angelou

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi dear one,

I actually read your other letter, went to respond immediately and the phone, people came into my office, I had to deal with another situation, got home late.....It just never fails. But, at last a few quiet momemts & I can let you know, I'm alive & still love you. LOL. You are going to have a wonderful trip & can't wait to find out about your adventure.

As for me I FOUND MY CHURCH HOME! I'm so excited & God was so funny in showing me where I belonged. The drive is more than it was at Meadowbrook. Then, it was 3 minutes door to door. Now it's 4 to 4 1/2 minutes. But, I persever!

I have to call you to give you the details.

Luv Ya! Roz