Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wait... MAY?!?!

Well, as I sit here and write, I am still trying to process just how we can be in May... I mean, month five of the year. Really, I don't think I've accomplished anything other than my grad school application. This year is going so much faster than I ever thought! Life has been busy, and mainly it is filled with work and trips to Tampa, or Tallahassee, where a lot of my time is spent these days. :) I am longing for vacation! I went out and got my sisters and I matching tie dye flip flops they are the coolest things I've ever seen in my life!
Speaking of life... I've got a lot changes going on. All good. I know where I am going... It's just the process to get there, is working on me. But, I am trusting the process.
I am also working on planning my sisters baby shower. It's a girl! We are so excited!! They are currently living with us, because they are working on getting a house. I love waking up the morning and having them here. Joshie is talking like crazy! He's developed this little stutter over the last week. It's like his little brain is going so fast for his little mouth. He's adorable, and tells me all the time, "i love you" in his little words. If you get an I love you, it's amazing! He's just too cute, and sweet. He loves his "buddy" as he calls Landen. Landen is walking all over, right now he has this walk like a monster, it's so cute. He started saying my name today. We were in Target and He looked at me, and just said, " Nana, Nana." and I was like awww my little buddy. Both the boys are amazing. I just love them more than words can ever say. It's like when I look at them or get them in my arms , my heart swells. I cant put it in any other term. My heart just swells. We go on walks, and play, and just do simple things, yet, they mean so much more than anything. I am trying to brace the day they wont be here when I wake up and go to sleep at night. It's not a fun thought. I love them being here. :) Chas and Joe are doing well too. Chas is thrilled about a girl, and we've been shopping so many times! Joe is just as excited, and laughs at us, everytime we come home with a new little dress. Megan is graduating high school in 22 days. She can't wait! I can't believe how much she is growing, changing, and just becoming a little lady. She's had photos published in a few magazines, shes thrilled! Danielle is doing well, and ready for summer. That child is just like me. It's freaky! I adore her. She makes me laugh, and sings to me everymoment she gets. I am so blessed.
Everyone is doing well, and changing and it's fun to see how all of our lives are taking shape and we're all family, yet becoming our own person. It's been a fun journey... and it's not near finished, but it's been fun along the way.
Right now thats all I have... It's late. I promise to write more... It's just my time is so little. :) But I will make more time.

No comments: