Thursday, August 28, 2008

Painting half done.






I am continually working on improving myself. Since graduation has happened, I've found out, I don't like not writing papers... I miss it a lot, and I know when classes for my friends start back next week, I am going to be, super crazy, and wanting to be there. It will prove to be interesting. I pulled out my senior paper last night, graduation is depended upon that paper. As I wrote that paper, I realized how much I had grown and as one of my professors (Sweet Ms. Hudson) is always telling me: "you're still learning to trust the process, and you are still becoming my best self." Because as I have learned when becoming your best self, you are giving into the process of change, and learning how to make the most out of life, and yourself. Because without change there can be no growth, and without growth becoming your best self is nearly, if not impossible. Anyways, so, as I am learning to just relax and trust the process right now, I realize I am growing, and while change and growth are not always comfortable, it is a requirement to really live life. So often, for me I have noticed that when change inside is occurring that is when I want to pull away, or go "home" wherever home may be. I fear the change, for whatever reason. But, I am learning to trust it and make me into a better human being. As hard as it might be... and as numb as I might feel at times, as Ms. Hudson also says: "things are going to unfold they way they are going to unfold..." and I just have to trust myself and the tools I've been given along the way to become my best self...

1 comment:

Simmons girlz said...

You look so happy...how does it feel to be accomplished...you ran your race, and it appears you ran it well! I am so happy for you! HOw is the plans for Spain going, haven't gotten an update yet on your plans..